Salto’s Zendesk Support adapter allows you to:
- Fetch and deploy common Zendesk Support configuration data, e.g., triggers, automations, ticket fields.
- Deploy major configuration changes from a Zendesk Sandbox to your production environment.
- Compare environments.
- Audit / document configuration changes such as SLA policy modifications.
- Monitor specific configuration data changes of interest.
In order to connect Zendesk to Salto you can either:
- Connect via OAuth:
- Enter the subdomain of the instance and click 'Authenticate'
- If you are not logged into your Zendesk account you will be redirected to the Zendesk login page to authenticate.
- Click 'allow'
- Connect with username and password:
- Enter your user name, password and subdomain
subdomain refers to the prefix of your Zendesk instance URL. e.g., if your Zendesk URL is acme.zendesk.com, then your subdomain is acme.
The Zendesk adapter supports the following element types (please note that some of those objects are not deployable in the API, see the full list in the known limitation section):
- As a general rule, we use the Zendesk API, so any limitation that the API has, we also have.
- Deploying phone numbers are not supported.
- Fetching and deploying workspaces is not supported in the Free plan.
- Salto can fetch and deploy organizations, but does not do it by default. If you want to do it, you need to add it to the includeTypes list in the configuration.
- Deploying triggers with deflection action is not supported.
- Fetching and deploying of custom objects is currently not supported.
- Deploy of app installation with secure params is currently not supported
- The following types are not deployable:
Which Zendesk products does Salto support?
Salto supports only Zendesk Support at the moment but we are looking into supporting more Zendesk products.
Updated about 1 month ago