In this set up part of the guide we will create two environments, create a workspace, link both envs to the workspace, and fetch both of them for the first time.
- Please follow the instructions on here twice, with two different sandbox or developer accounts
- Name one Dev and the other Staging
- Follow the instructions here to create the workspace
- Then follow these instructions, making sure to link both envs to your workspace
Before we can proceed to fetching a small change, we must first fetch each env for the first time, to create our baseline.
- At the top-right area of your screen, at the top of the operations panel, you'll find the envs dropdown - make sure it's set to Dev
- Run fetch (see here for more detailed instructions)
- Once the Dev fetch is complete, set the env dropdown to Staging
- Run fetch again
- If you're using Git in this workspace, see the instructions above on how to now push to Git
Next up - Fetching a change from Dev.
Updated 7 months ago