Salto-IDE is the tool through which you use Salto, therefore we've created this guide to walk you through what Salto-IDE can do for you, so you can make the most of it.
Examples of what you can do with Salto-IDE:
- Connect your business applications with Salto, using Environment configurations
- Understand and navigate your configuration, with syntax highlighting, Go to References, search and more
- Change your configuration, using the NaCl editor and its features like autocomplete, element-level operations like cloning elements between envs and more
- Run operations using the operations panel, like Salto fetch and deploy, Git pull and push, and more
The rest of this guide and its sub-pages walk through the UI and how to access all the IDE's features.
Left to right:
- Organization Navigator: includes org settings, e.g. envs and members, and all your workspaces
- Workspace Navigator: includes workspace settings, searching for files and elements, creating files and folders
- Editor: includes options for moving and cloning elements, viewing references among elements, NaCl autocomplete
- Operations Panel: includes Salto fetch and deploy, Git pull and push and an operations log
- Problems Panel: includes warnings and errors generated by Salto's validation engine
- User Navigator: includes the current organization selector, GitHub integration settings, chat with our support, and more options coming soon
Curious for more? visit this guide's subpages for more details.
Updated 11 months ago