In order to invite additional members to your organization, follow these steps:
- Click on the Organization settings gear icon in the bottom left corner of the left pane (if the left pane is closed, click on the ‘K’ icon near the Salto logo at the top left corner). This will take you to the organization members list screen
- Click on ‘Invite Members’ on the top right corner of the screen
- Type the name and email of the person you would like to invite
- Specify the role for the invited user. Use admin in case you would like to allow the invited user to add/remove users and delete environments that were not created by them. Invitation links expire after 30 days.
- Newly invited users are added to the organization members list with an ‘Invitation Sent’ indication until they accept the invitation by following the invitation link that was sent to their email address. As long as the invited users haven’t accepted their invite, you can either cancel the pending invitation or copy the invitation link in order to manually send it to them by a messaging app of your choice.
Free tier accounts are limited to 3 team members
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?