For any business application specific FAQs, please refer to the relevant business application documentation here.
What business applications does Salto support?
Salto currently supports:
- Zuora Billing
More applications are added on an on-going basis.
Please visit our Supported Business Applications page for more information.
Need help with a supported business application? Email us here, or start a chat with us by clicking the chat icon at the bottom right corner in the Salto webapp.
What source control systems do you support?
Salto integrates with the following Git providers:
- GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket are integrated directly.
- Git on-premise and other Git cloud providers such as Azure DevOps are supported as well. Please reach out via chat or [email protected] and we will help set you up.
Please visit our Connecting Git page for more information.
How to reduce the fetch time of your NetSuite and Salesforce applications?
You can reduce the fetch time of your NetSuite application by fetching only records that were modified since your last fetch. Additionally, you can fetch specific targets (configuration data of interest) in both NetSuite and Salesforce. Please refer to Netsuite’s and Salesforce’s pages for more details.
How do you store my service credentials?
They are stored in a dedicated secure storage for secrets called AWS SSM
- In SSM's Parameter Store, as a SecureString
- Completely separate from the rest of Salto's storage
- Secrets are encrypted using AWS KMS
- In the future customers will be able to integrate their own KMS for secret encryption
Can Salto identify references across multiple business applications?
Yes. We currently support cross-application references between Workato recipes and Salesforce, Netsuite or Zuora Billing business applications. More details available here
What is your service level agreement (SLA) / up-time target?
We target a 99.5% up-time of the Salto service, including the availability of app.salto.io, Salto/Git operations and UI functionality such as code editing, search, etc.
You can track our up-time and current status of the service at https://status.salto.io
Do you have any keyboard & navigation shortcuts?
Yes! From any NaCl based view, right click and select 'Command Palette' to view the available keyboard shortcuts. As for navigation shortcuts, in the Explore (Environments) and Editor (Workspaces) views:
- Focus on the element/files/content search field by clicking cmd/ctrl+P
- Navigate across open Elements and Files tabs by getting one of the tabs in focus (either by a mouse click on the tab, or by tabbing until you get to the right tab handle), then use right/left arrows + enter.
Updated 3 months ago